From time to time CryptocurrencyCheckout may choose to update this policy, the most current version of this policy will always be shown on this page, and the most recent update time/date will be displayed above. In the event significant changes are made, CryptocurrencyCheckout will do its best to notify those for which it feels will be most impacted.
Terms used in the Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with the definitions provided below:
We/Our/Us - typically used to help reference CryptocurrencyCheckout, its Platform, Code, or Employees.
Coin/Token - means a peer-to-peer decentralized digital representation of value (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, etc).
Project - refers to an individual blockchain network where the digital asset is used.
Candidate - refers to a Coin/Project that possibly can be listed on the Platform.
Platform - means an environment created by CryptocurrencyCheckout that allows cryptocurrencies to be accepted as payment for goods, services and donations on websites around the world.
If you have a project or would like to see another project listed as an available payment option on CryptocurrencyCheckout and all of its payment integrations, you can submit a coin listing request application/form to have your project reviewed for a chance to be listed on the platform. Click here for our Coin Listing Request Form
When reviewing a project to determine if it is a sufficient candidate for our platform we will review the following attributes of a project – including but not limited to:
- Project and team history.
- Innovation and practical use case.
- Project source code and fork history.
- Disclosed information is true/reliable.
- Future plans and project development.
- Availability of market data for the token.
- Strong team and community.
- Market liquidity of token.
CryptocurrencyCheckout reserves the right to disqualify any project or candidate from participating or being listed onto its platform at its sole discretion.
Integration of selected/chosen projects:
Once a project has been deemed a worthy candidate for integration into the CryptocurrencyCheckout platform, our team will reach out to the project and its team to negotiate the terms of integration. Once negotiations have been finalized and agreed upon by both parties, the project and its team hereby agrees to provide CryptocurrencyCheckout with the following:
- Any fees if applicable must be paid up front and in full before integration begins.
- Project details and requested information provided within a timely manner.
- Accurate and reliable information about your project must be provided.
- Any required support from the project team or its developers if needed.
- The project agrees to keep us up to date on updates, forks or any news (good or bad) that could affect CryptocurrencyCheckout or its users.
Once all above requirements have been reached/provided, CryptocurrencyCheckout will do its best to list the Project in a timely manner.
Community Coin of the Month Vote:
Any project that is chosen to participate in the community coin of the month vote, their team and their community must adhere to the following:
Voter Participation Rules:
- An account is required to vote.
- Only one vote allowed per person/account/user per voting cycle.
- Use of throwaway or spam email services are not permitted.
- Attempting to alter or hide ones identity to vote multiple times is not allowed.
- Small bounties are permitted to encourage engagement.
- Encouraging users to cheat or manipulate may result in disqualification.
CryptocurrencyCheckout reserves the rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking of votes, results or disqualifying candidates who are confirmed to have engaged in vote manipulation. This includes but is not limited to creating multiple accounts, attempting to vote from multiple email accounts, the use of spam email services or any form of unfair advantages.
In order to protect its users, CryptocurrencyCheckout reserves the right to keep, temporarily disable, and/or remove any coin from its platform. If delisting is deemed necessary action to protect its users: notification of the delisting will be made via an announcement. Conditions which could result in a project being delisted are as followed: - including but not limited to:
- Dissolution of project team.
- Project team faces serious legal issues that could be threatening to the project.
- Serious technical or security problems of the project have not been resolved within a reasonable timeframe.
- Situations where our platform is no longer able to gather sufficient market data in a viable manner. Such as: Delisting from supported exchanges and/or third party market overview sites, or situations where there is no trading volume or price data for extended periods of time.
- Situations where there are other major risks in the project, such as theft of coins by hackers, concealment of additional issuance and so on, which are sufficient to make the projects have risk events.
- Due to the strategic adjustment and development needs, the project team takes the initiative to apply for delisting.
- Other circumstances that are sufficient for delisting.
If any of the above conditions are met, and it is deemed necessary to delist a coin from the CryptocurrencyCheckout platform a public announcement will be issued, notifying users of the delisting and allowing 7 days to make necessary adjustments to their accounts.
Under extraordinary circumstances CryptocurrencyCheckout reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately disable and/or delist a coin.
In certain situations CryptocurrencyCheckout may consider reinstating coins which have been disabled/delisted if the project is able to fully resolve and correct all issues which lead to the coin being removed.
Under some circumstances when relisting a project, a coin might incur a small relisting fee to cover any additional development time required to make modifications to match the projects changes. Negotiations and agreements to specific terms may also be required to reduce/eliminate the chances of a project being disabled or delisted again.
CryptocurrencyCheckout reserves the right to approve or deny any reinstating request at its sole discretion.
CryptocurrencyCheckout reserves the right to take any necessary actions to ensure normal operation of the platform, including to seal, freeze, throttle or terminate any malicious projects, users and/or accounts at any time.
We also reserve the right to disable/remove any projects, users or stores that do not comply with local laws and regulations or have been found to commit or promote illegal activities that could cause harm to CryptocurrencyCheckout’s name and/or its platform.
CryptocurrencyCheckout uses a fully decentralized and peer to peer method of helping process blockchain transactions. The platform is never in control of any coins, wallets, or keys at any step of the transaction process, for this reason CryptocurrencyCheckout is limited on the assistance they can provide for missent coins, spelling errors, incorrect amounts, blockchain issues, non-backed up wallets and/or any other transactional issues which are completely out of their control.
By using or participating on CryptocurrencyCheckout or its platform your project and community hereby agrees to adhere to the terms and conditions of the CryptocurrencyCheckout Platform.